NVQ L2 Diploma in Seasonal Catering
In Partnership with NPTC Group of Colleges
1 academic year, full-time at The Bakers’ Table, Talgarth
This course is ideal for students who want to further their experience of working in food production and cooking to increase their ability and confidence. You will study in beautiful, real-life training settings.
- Food safety
- Work in a hospitality team
- Produce Artisan bread products
- Use seasonal ingredients to prepare a wide range of sweet and savoury dishes
- Maintain efficient use of food resources to reduce food waste
After this course you may be able to
- Move into Level 3 Seasonal Catering
- Use this qualification towards entry to the BMC undergraduate course
- Become self-employed
- Use transferable skills for employment opportunities in the food and catering sector
BMC reserves the right to cancel any courses and courses are subject to change without notice
To register your interest please contact Amanda.