Vocational Course in Green Woodworking & Coppicing
Location: Park Wood, Talgarth & other sites of learning in the Brecon Beacons National Park.
This course is ideal for those of you who want to further their experience of working in woodlands to increase their ability and confidence. You will study in beautiful, real-life training settings.
- Process coppice materials and greenwood products
- Sharpen and maintain edged hand tools
- Cut, process and extract coppice
- Identify tree species and their properties
- Fell and process trees up to 380mm
- Control pollution incidents
- Cross-cut timber using a chainsaw
- Monitoring and maintaining health and safety
Please note – course dates will be published in due course and availability will be subject to minimum enrolment
BMC reserves the right to cancel any courses and courses are subject to change without notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.
To register your interest please contact Amanda.