December Newsletter – New Year’s Resolution? Be an Activist

We actively need to change everything… for the better

The Climate Change Committee (CCC), has just published its Sixth Carbon Budget, recommending that the UK reduces emissions by 78% by 2035 (from the 1990 baseline). The CCC’s recommendation is that 40% of the reduction is made possible through technological solutions, with the other 60% being through behaviour change, and technology assisted behaviour change.

The status quo, our systems, structures and establishment aren’t set up for a zero carbon world, nor do they promote a fair and just society. We need to actively change the way we live. We need to be activists.

Read our latest newsletter, and sign up for future ones

Go to top