Join Regenerative Horticulture Tutor, Rashid Benoy, for a day’s workshop learning about growing, pruning and grafting top fruit (tree-growing fruit) such as plums, pears, cherries, as well as apples. apples, and how it grows a community.
- Understanding the needs of the orchard
- The design of community-oriented and home garden orchards
- Selecting the right varieties for your space
- Pruning, training and grafting practicalities
- Budding workshop
- The trees will be available for use in public spaces around Talgarth and at Troed-Yr-Harn.
* Bring a packed lunch.